Men’s Ministry of FBC Midland offers a variety of opportunities to connect for all men.
Iron Men: Men’s Book Study
A time to gather an connect with men of all ages as we study a book together. We meet each Thursday morning at 6:30 am in Room D103. Led by Berry Simpson.
Our Fall session will be the study of Finishing Well by Bob Buford. It's never too late (or too early) to begin finishing well!
Deacon Family Ministry
FBC deacons play a crucial – and Scriptural – role in ministering to the families of First Baptist. The primary task of the deacon is to encourage the spiritual growth of the families they serve. Families in the church are assigned a deacon who will attempt to see that the overall needs each family are being met. Each deacon has the responsibility of up to 10 families. For more info,
A men's luncheon time for sharing and praying followed by a short program by different special guests. Each Monday at 11:45 am - 1:00 pm in Room D101. Cost: $5. For more information, contact Dave Pearcy at 432.528.4221.
Guest Speaker Schedule
- November 20 Mike Atnipp, Testimony
- November 27 Jeremy Gengler
- December 4 Curtis Helms, "The Well That Never Runs Dry"
- December 11 Josie Campbell, "The Night Before Jesus Came"
- December 18 Sue Roseberry
- December 25 No Meeting
- January 1 No Meeting
- January 8 Steve Rogers, Christian Businessman
- January 15 Keith Skarr, FBC Foundation Update
- January 22 Open
- January 29 Brian Colbrath, Circle 6 Ranch
- February 5 John Mark Echols, Housing for the Homeless
- February 12 The Nease Family Musical Extravaganza
Sports and Tournaments
See the Activities Ministry for opportunities and how to get involved.
All men are welcome to attend a time of fellowship and prayer each Friday morning at 6:30 am in the D Hall.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. " Proverbs 27:17