Men’s Ministry of FBC Midland offers a variety of opportunities to connect for all men.
Iron Men: Men’s Book Study
A time to gather an connect with men of all ages as we study a book together. We meet each Thursday morning at 6:30 am in Room D103. Led by Berry Simpson.
Our Spring 2018 session will be the study of A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller. Paul Miller shares his life and biblical wisdom to instill in us, his readers, a "heart that becomes a factory of prayer" - that is, a passion to speak to God honestly and in a way that will change our life and the lives of others for whom we pray.
Deacon Family Ministry
FBC deacons play a crucial – and Scriptural – role in ministering to the families of First Baptist. The primary task of the deacon is to encourage the spiritual growth of the families they serve. Families in the church are assigned a deacon who will attempt to see that the overall needs each family are being met. Each deacon has the responsibility of up to 10 families. For more info,
A men's luncheon time for sharing and praying followed by a short program by different special guests. Each Monday at 11:45 am - 1:00 pm in Room D101. Cost: $5. For more information, contact Dave Pearcy at 432.528.4221.
Guest Speaker Schedule
- March 19 “The Center of God’s Will—the Best Place to Be”: Eliel Rosa, Nehemiah School of Government
- March 26 “The Latest on Circle 6 Ranch”, Brian Colbath
- April 2 Larry Grimes:”Gleanings from the Fabulous Bible Museum”
- April 9 “In Pursuit of Paul the Apostle” video #1
- April 16 “In Pursuit of Paul the Apostle” video #2
- April 23 John Bushman: The Story of the Ten Commandments at Music City Mall
- April 30 Linda Kahler
Sports and Tournaments
See the Activities Ministry for opportunities and how to get involved.
All men are welcome to attend a time of fellowship and prayer each Friday morning at 6:30 am in the D Hall.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. " Proverbs 27:17