Children's Day Out
The Children’s Day Out program utilizes Lifeway's Bible Studies for Life Curriculum. This curriculum is also used on Sunday mornings in Sunday School classes at FBC. God’s word is taught through learning centers, exposing the child to a variety of age materials and experiences, and through daily group Bible stories and memory verses. Music is also offered for children of all ages and Chapel, Spanish and Martial Arts are offered to promote well balanced learning and growth for children ages 2 and up. Our CDO program is open to all children in the Midland community.
The teachers to child ratios are as follows:
- Babies - 2 teachers for 7 children
- Ones - 2 teachers for 10 children
- Twos - 2 teachers to 12 children
- Threes- 2 teachers for 14 children
- Pre-Kindergarten - 2 teachers for 16 children
- Children’s Day Out will begin registration soon for the upcoming school year and we have some changes that we want you all to know about. We are hoping to make things run smoothly for everyone and eliminate the need for waiting in long lines. Registration packets will be available to pick up on Tuesday, January 17. We will begin accepting packets back on the following dates:
• January 23 - Currently enrolled students
• January 31 - Siblings of currently enrolled CDO children
• February 7 - Active members of FBC
• February 14 - Public
Items in the packet to be returned are:
-Registration Fee ($70)
-Security Fee ($195)
-Current Immunization record
The security fee will now be assessed upon registration and will be held as long as your child is in our program. This will be refunded if a request is made (by form in the CDO office) 30 days prior to your child not returning to the program. All requests must be made by August 13, 2017 if your child will not be attending the 2017-2018 year or 30 days prior to leaving at any point after. This replaces our one month’s tuition being assessed in advance and parents will be responsible for paying May 2018 tuition in May of 2018.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition for 2017-2018 will be based on the age of your child on September 1, 2017. Tuition for infants up to one year of age is $215 and children one year and older is $195.
You will simply drop off your packet to the office, the packets will be reviewed and we will contact you as soon as possible with your enrollment status. All monies will be held until a spot is secured.
For additional information contact us at 432.683.0632 or email Paige Thomas, CDO Coordinator